- have excellent thermal and oxidative stability, as well as UV-light resistance.
- form a very strong bound protection film on Copper, its alloys and other metals and thus guarantee a long-term protection against corrosion and tarnishing (chemisorptive activity).
- do not influence the original appearance of the metal and leave no greasy film. The protection coat is wipe resistant and withstands cleaning with water and many organic solvents.
- are the classical passivators in the metal industry.
- do not reduce the heat transfer between metals and cooling water.
- protect the metal in open and closed cooling water circuits by building a barrier.
- are ecologically safe and low toxic : the activity of decomposition of biological sewage plants is not influenced by the usual, very small application concentrations (up to ca. 100 mg/l. ).
- no disadvantageous effect to the electric property of treated metal surfaces. Rather processes like soldering, coating, welding and electrolytic treatment will be facilitated and improved.
- have passivating effects and reduce the catalytic corrosion influence of copper/metal ions.
- can be well combined with other corrosion inhibitors like Borax, Molybdates, Nitrates, Nitrites, Phosphates, Silicates, Sodium Benzoate and organic phosphorus combinations and increase their effectiveness.
- offer corrosion protection also by steam phase inhibition.
- are already effective from 0,001 % and thus are very economically.
chem. basis 1,2,3,-Benzotriazole Fine Granular, purest
chem. basis Tolyltriazole Bright Granular, purest
chem. basis Tolyltriazole 50 % Sodium Salt Solution
chem. basis Benzimidazole , purest
Topics : producer, manufacturer, corrosion inhibitors, corrosion, copper passivators, metal passivators, passivtors, Coferzol, rust, benzotriazole, tolyltriazole, benzimidazole, liquid, Tolyltriazole Sodiumsalt Solution, silver protection, anti-rust, chemical, rust prevention, metal protection, copper protection
Other products of our group :
Chrome Oxide Green , Potassium Hydroxide flakes (min 90 %) and liquid (45 % and 50 %) , Sodium Nitrate , Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrite Solution , Ferrous Sulfate.
We are the European liaison-office for Horiaki India, a RUBBER PRODUCT MANUFACTURER.
Metal Powders and Metal Pastes (Aluminium Powders, Aluminium Pastes, Goldbronze, Copper Powder, Cobalt Powder, Tungsten, Bismuth, Magnesium, Tin, Zinc, etc ...) of MEPCO India Group.